Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I think this means you're a unicorn

I work in a non profit office in Manhattan. And I believe in the mission. And I like most of my co-workers most of the time. I even love some of them. And yet, we're stressed and unhappy. Often. Today we are doing something to change that. We are expressing our gratitude. All of us. For us. On a quest for a happier lunch bunch.

I'll go first.

I am grateful for Patrick (aka P-trix). I am grateful that this Ted Talk fell into his laptop like a "little angel baby from heaven" and I more grateful that he shared it with me. Patrick is smart and sensitive and mature and driven and more together at 26 than most people I know. He's grounded and funny and inquisitive and goes after what he wants and earns all his successes and I'm so grateful and proud to call him my buddy. And I'm pretty sure he's a unicorn.
--SarahAziz (7/2/13)

No comments:

Post a Comment